The Greater New Orleans Foundation Organizational Effectiveness initiative partnered with CompassPoint Nonprofit Services for a full-day supervisory training on Tuesday, June 16th, 9:00 am-4:00 pm at the Greater New Orleans Foundation. Workshop topics included:
- Basic responsibilities of a supervisor
- Establishing work plans and goal-setting
- Giving constructive and supportive feedback
- Professional development planning
- Learning how to design and lead effective supervision meetings and how to provide positive and corrective feedback.
Resources from Supervisor Role And Responsibilities: Helping People Succeed